An Integrative Nutrition Health Coach is a guide and mentor who empowers you and provides ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness.
As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and we’ll navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice together to explore what truly works for YOU.
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
Although my education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention, there is nothing like living a special needs lifestyle at home on a 24/7 basis. I draw from these experiences and therefore work on a one on one basis with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results.
You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness and therefor allowing you to help do the same to your little ones.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
Together we will:
Connect the dots between who you are and who you want to be
Create your personal blueprint
Decipher your body’s unique needs
Set your personal goals and work towards sustainable change
What you get:
Two 50-minute sessions per month
Email support between sessions
Simple healthy recipes
Pantry makeover to support new habits
Handouts specific to your needs and goals
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me.
During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.